Gulf Stream Search is an executive search firm that specializes in the placement of top talent for the Food & Nutraceutical Manufacturing industry.
We’re working with a client in North-Central UT to help them identify an accomplished Project Control to provide engineering support to manufacturing facilities – primary points of contact and collaboration will be with Plant Production and Maintenance personnel, as well as senior Engineering and Operations team.
What you’ll be responsible for
You’ll provide technical and project engineering support for multiple manufacturing facilities, primarily manufacturing process control and automation – you’ll see these projects through from initial concept through start-up.
You’ll work with plant and maintenance personnel to address continuous improvement projects, primarily in and around the manufacturing and quality assurance of finished products(nutraceutical and/or food products)
Our ideal candidate profile
* 4+ years experience within a food or nutraceutical manufacturing environment
* PLC fluency, working knowledge of automation programming, Visual Basic, expert level and proficiency with HMI interfaces
* Strong manufacturing processes control and automation experience
* 3+ years in a Process Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Manufacturing / Mechanical Engineering role within a manufacturing company.
Why someone would want to work with our client
* This is a great role for someone to dive deep into a challenging manufacturing environment, tackle automation challenges in a fast-paced, high volume environment
* This individual can become a project owner for major engineering projects in an industry that’s constantly evolving
* An individual who wants to further their career in a region known for outdoor activities and healthy lifestyle
* An individual who feels their contributions are no longer appreciated in their current role.
* An individual working outside of Utah that wants to get closer to family and friends near Utah.
The company is offering a competitive salary and generous bonus plan, along with company sponsored benefits; relocation support will be provided as well if necessary.
About Gulf Stream Search
We work with progressive, highly successful food and nutraceutical manufacturing companies who look for high-impact talent with a track record of success.
If you are considered a top talent within the industry and want to see what other opportunities are available to you, contact us confidentially by email or phone.
Gulf Stream Search