Gulf Stream Search is an executive search firm that specializes in the placement of top R&D talent for the Food & Nutraceutical Manufacturing industry.
We’re working with a client in North-Central UT to help them identify an accomplished Project Manager to head up packaging projects and initiatives.
Our client is a food manufacturer with its own line of products as well as private label products for major grocery chains and specialty retailers.
What you’ll be responsible for
* You’ll provide packaging project support to internal groups (sales, marketing, quality, production, operations) as well as external customers (Top CPG companies, mid-size specialty food brands, major grocery chains).
* You’ll be expected to work alongside operations, engineering, sales, and marketing for internal as well as customer directed projects.
* You’ll work with internal partners as well as contract manufacturers, sourcing partners, and co-packers. You’ll manage vendors and inform customers and internal staff of new packaging technologies.
* You’ll play an active in conceptualizing new packaging concepts for private label as well as external customers’ product portfolios.
* You’ll be looked on a Subject Matter Expert in the areas of packaging technologies and keep yourself, the company at the forefront of industry trends.
Our ideal candidate profile
* Highly ambitious
* Business acumen must be as polished as technical acumen within Food Manufacturing and Packaging Technology
* 3+ years in an Associate Packaging Engineer, Packaging Project Manager, Packaging Technologist, Packaging Engineer role with a food manufacturing company. Consumer packaged goods experience(non-food) is also applicable.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Packaging / Engineering is preferred(but not required) with 3-5 years + food manufacturing experience, preferably with any of the following:
Retort pouches / stand-up pouches
Tubs (dips, yogurt, prepared foods, baby food, etc.)
Bags (coffee, flour, grain, seed)
Nutraceutical packaging technologies
Why someone would want to work with our client
* A Packaging Engineer, Packaging Technologist, or Plant Engineer who has “topped out” in their current role
* A Project Manager or Product Launch Manager who’s looking to advance their career and looking for a new challenge
* An individual who wants to further their career in a region known for outdoor activities and healthy lifestyle
* An individual who feels their contributions are no longer appreciated in their current role.
* An individual working outside of Utah that wants to get closer to family and friends near Utah.
The company is offering a competitive salary and generous bonus plan, along with company sponsored benefits; relocation support will be provided as well if necessary.
About Gulf Stream Search
We work with progressive, highly successful food and nutraceutical manufacturing companies who look for high-impact talent with a track record of success. If you’re considered a top talent within the industry and want to see what other opportunities are available to you, contact us confidentially by email or phone. If interested in this role above, please send a resume with updated contact information, reasons why interested in making a change, and general compensation history and we’ll contact you for a confidential screening.
Gulf Stream Search