Gulf Stream Search is an executive search firm that specializes in the placement of high-impact talent for the Food & Nutraceutical Manufacturing industry. We’re working with a client near Phoenix, AZ to help them identify an accomplished Packaging Engineer to head up packaging projects, new packaging initiatives, as well as all testing validation is completed according to industry regulations.
What you’ll be responsible for
* You’ll provide packaging project support and work hand in hand with internal groups (regulatory, marketing, quality, operations).
* You’ll conduct packaging testing to insure product and package integrity.
* You’ll create packaging specifications and labeling for all packaging initiatives.
* You’ll play an active in conceptualizing new packaging concepts for private label as well as external customers’ product portfolios.
* You’ll be looked on a Subject Matter Expert in the areas of packaging technologies and keep yourself, the company at the forefront of industry trends.
* You’ll troubleshoot and work with operations and other parties to solve packaging related challenges at difference stages in the packaging development process.
Our ideal candidate profile
* Highly ambitious
* Business acumen must be as polished as technical acumen within Food Manufacturing and Packaging Technology
* 3+ years in an Associate Packaging Engineer, Packaging Project Manager, Packaging Technologist, Packaging Engineer role with a food manufacturing company, nutraceutical manufacturing company, or a medical device company.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Packaging / Engineering from an accredited, US based university; Masters degree preferred but not required.
Why someone would want to work with our client
* A Packaging Engineer, Packaging Technologist, or Plant Engineer who has “topped out” in their current role
* An individual who wants to further their career in a region known for outdoor activities and healthy lifestyle
* An individual who feels their contributions are no longer appreciated in their current role.
* An Innovation Scientist whose current company’s growth has stalled or stopped funding new product development initiatives
* An individual working outside of Arizona that wants to get closer to family and friends near Arizona.
The company is offering a competitive salary and generous bonus plan, along with company sponsored benefits; relocation support will be provided as well if necessary.
About Gulf Stream Search
We work with progressive, highly successful food and nutraceutical manufacturing companies who look for high-impact talent with a track record of success. If you’re considered a top talent within the industry and want to see what other opportunities are available to you, contact us confidentially by email or phone. If interested in this role above, please send a resume with updated contact information, reasons why interested in making a change, and general compensation history and we’ll contact you for a confidential screening.
Gulf Stream Search